The IDK MSD-801UHD and MSD-802UHD are high-performance digital multi switchers with a scan converter and up to 8 inputs and 1 or 2 outputs.
For video input, 8 digital and 2 analog inputs are included and the following signals are supported: HDMI, HDBaseT, DVI, composite video, Y/C, analog RGB, and analog YPbPr signals.
Front panel HDBaseT input supports Power over HDBaseT (POH) that can power the connected devices. Input video signals are converted to HDMI and HDBaseT signals (2 outputs) simultaneously, and output at a resolution up to 4K@60.
For audio input, 8 digital and 3 analog inputs are included. Selected audio signals are output to digital audio and analog audio. Audio level of each input can be set individually. The lip sync function corrects the gap between the video and audio.
- Input: HDMI x 5, HDBaseT x 1, Digital/Analog Universal x 2
- Ouput: HDMI x 2, HDBaseT x 2
- Up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Up to 328 ft./100 m over a Cat6 cable
- I/P conversion
- Aspect ratio control
- Seamless switching with a black frame
- Connection Reset
- Volume adjustment
- Lip sync
- Power over HDBaseT(POH) power feeding
- EDID emulation
- All functions setting through browser
- Automatic input detection and switching
- Audio breakaway enables independent audio and video switching