This HDBaseT transmitter can extend HDMI over a single CAT5e/6/6A cable. This product offers Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and Bi-directional PoC making any professional A/V set-up more efficient and easy to use. Uncompressed video and audio can be transmitted up to 230ft/70m. This design of HDBaseT technology allows for full usage of HDMI and controls over CAT5e/6/6A cable. This unit can be paired with any Covid HDBase-T receiver product.
Why Use This Product?
Conveniently Extend HDMI
The Slim Line HDBase-T Transmitter allows for HDMI to be extended over 230ft. using a single CAT5e/6/6a Cable.
Slim & Compact Design
This unit is small, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation
The THB-200 offers bi-directional RS-232, IR and PoC. This unit can be used with any Covid HDBase-T receiver product.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through
(LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- POC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either TX or RX is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. POC Power consumption is less than 10W.