Bring bright, vibrant and high resolution visuals into your class or meeting room with the Christie® DHD630-GS. This affordable, low maintenance laser phosphor projector provides 20,000 hours of operation coupled with zero consumables for a budget-friendly cost of ownership. Benefit from the crisp, high-quality images, full HD resolution and reliability of 1DLP® technology. Featuring Christie RealBlack™ technology and advancements in solid-state illumination, the 630-GS produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio making visuals pop off the screen. Whether you’re presenting data, images or video, content looks great and is easy to see, even from the back of the room.
- High brightness – Advanced, highly efficient laser diodes for 6,125 ISO lumens of light output
- Unbeatable contrast – Christie RealBlack technology produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio
- Range of lenses to choose from – Compatible with all GS Series lenses, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens
- Whisper quiet – A very quiet noise rating of 36dBA allows it to be placed anywhere in the room without being a distraction
- Compact and light – One of the smallest and lightest projectors in its brightness class
- 24/7 operation – 1DLP reliability ideal for high usage environments