The Extron DTP T MK 4K 331 is a compact transmitter for sending HDMI signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP® 330-enabled products. The transmitter is compatible with standard one-gang MK-type junction boxes for convenient installation in wall mount environments. The DTP T MK 4K 331 supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. It features a front panel LED indicator for power and signal presence, and compatibility with HDBaseT-enabled devices. Designed for DTP Systems, the DTP T MK 4K 331 can be remotely powered by Extron DTP CrossPoint® matrix switchers or other DTP 330-enabled products. The one-gang design provides maximum space efficiency and the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
- Designed to mount into one gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore, and other regions using MK-type enclosure
- Transmits HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance