Adopting the latest HDBaseT 3.0 technology, CE840 USB True 4K HDMI HDBaseT 3.0 KVM Extender consists of a local unit and a remote unit, enabling uncompressed True 4K HDMI, audio, RS232, Ethernet, and USB signal transmission across 100m over a single Cat 6A cable (ATEN 2L-2920 Cat 6A Cable recommended) or above. Installation is made easy, neat, and cost-efficient with no compromises on high quality distribution of AV content. The CE840 allows for dual console operation via the two USB ports for USB keyboard and mouse connection and the pushbuttons for switching USB control console between the remote and local end. LEDs on the front panel help indicate which USB control mode that is currently on. Moreover, each unit contains an HDMI output port for local control and the other two USB 2.0 ports for USB peripheral connection. Consequently, operators can acquire data and manage equipment in one location, even from a distance.
The CE840 showcases excellent AV performance with no compression and zero latency. In addition to the support for HDR 10+, the extender is also capable of delivering video signals at up to True 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:4:4 and 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz 4:4:4) over 100 m. The extender also supports individual stereo audio and HDMI audio formats including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
CE840 is an ideal solution for medium to large size applications that require uncompressed AV and control signal extension and remote access and control, including factories, warehouses, data centers, as well as medical and healthcare applications where precise visualization and accurate representation are essential.
- HDBaseT 3.0 – supports True 4K HDMI, audio, RS232, Ethernet, and USB signal transmission across a long distance via a single Cat 6A cable (ATEN 2L-2920 Cat 6A Cable recommended) or above with no compression and zero latency
- Superior video quality – supports HDR10+ and video resolutions up to True 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:4:4 and 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:4:4) over 100 m
- Dual console operation – control the system via the USB keyboard, mouse and HDMI monitor consoles installed on both the local and remote ends
- Active console selectable via the pushbutton on the remote unit and local unit - enables USB-based signal control from either the remote or local end, with LEDs indicating the USB control mode
- Flexible 4 x USB 2.0 extension – each of the remote unit and the local unit contains 2 ports for USB keyboard and mouse connection and 2 ports for other USB peripheral connection
- Supports individual stereo audio and HDMI audio formats including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP2.3 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports widescreen formats
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Firmware upgradable
- No software or driver installation required
- 1x CE840 USB True 4K HDMI HDBaseT 3.0 KVM Extender (Local Unit)
- 1x CE840 USB True 4K HDMI HDBaseT 3.0 KVM Extender (Remote Unit)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x microphone cable
- 1x speaker cable
- 1x USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable
- 2x mounting kits
- 8x foot pads
- 2x power adapters and power cords
- 1x user instructions