This HDBaseT HDMI + USB over Cat extender is an ideal solution to deliver audio, video and USB signals from a computer or media player to an interactive whiteboard, touch screen, digital signage, or other interactive displays.
Simply connect with an audience:
Target customers with an interactive 4K touchscreen display or engage students with an interactive whiteboard. This powerful system offers USB control of interactive displays while delivering 4K video and all major digital audio formats through HDMI, providing a dynamic experience and truly connecting with any audience.
Going the distance:
Connecting with an audience is one thing, but delivering the content and control from a distance is more complex. This Kit removes the complexity of transmitting both A/V content and USB control to touch screens or from conference camera systems. This straightforward solution allows the content and control to be delivered up to 100 meters uncompressed, which enables installation options far beyond the length limitations of standard USB or HDMI cabling.
- Extend 4K HDMI (4096 x 2160 at 30Hz, 4:4:4) up to 230ft
- Extend 4K HDMI (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:2:0) up to 230ft
- Extend HDMI (1920 x 1080) up to 328ft
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0
- Extends USB 2.0, IR signal, and serial control communication and features
- Utilizes a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a cable for extension
- Supports EDID pass-through and HDCP 2.2