The VPL-PWZ10 laser projector is a versatile, affordable choice for installation in a wide range of education, business, and entertainment environments.
The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WXGA-resolution images with a generous 5,000 lumens of brightness and rich, stable colors.
This laser light source allows up to 20000 hours of virtually zero-maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving features, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs.
Constant Bright maintains consistent light output levels throughout the laser's 20000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan.
Offering a stylish blend-in design and low fan noise, the VPL-PWZ10 fits smoothly into almost any environment - from academic institutions to corporate environments. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Setup is easier than ever with a friendly new installation menu.
- Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source
- Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high, 5,000-lumen image brightness with vivid, natural color reproduction
- Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan
- Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors
- Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize every pixel
- Contrast Enhancer actively analyzes and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks
- See fine detail in PC presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WXGA (1920x1200) 16:10 resolution
- Advanced laser light source offers up to 20000 hours of operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors
- Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks, new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours
- Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility, position the projector freely at any angle - on its side or even upside down
- Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio, and networking/control via a single Ethernet cable
- Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning: Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks, new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours
- Energy saving features: Reduce running costs even further with convenient energy-saving features picture mute and auto dimming
- 360° free-angle installation capability: Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle - on its side or even upside down
- Supports HDBaseT: Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio, and networking/control via a single Ethernet cable
- Quiet operation Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments for academic and corporate use
- Slim, attractive blend-in design: The slim, stylish case design features a flat-top surface that blends in discreetly when the projector is ceiling mounted
- Simple setup with friendly new Installation menu: Easily adjust projector settings with remote commander
- 1x RM-PJ8 Remote commander
- 2x AA battery
- 1x AC Power cord
- 2x Cable ties
- 1x Quick reference manual
- 1x Warranty card
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)