Bright, beautiful images with low running costs, minimal maintenance and flexible installation: The VPLFWZ65 laser projector is ideal for a wide range of business, education and general presentation applications.
The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, crisp WXGA resolution images with powerful 6,000 lumens maximum light output and rich, stable colors.
Constant Brightness maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours recommended life span.
The laser light source allows up to 20,000 hours* of virtually zero maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving feature, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs.
Offering a stylish blend-in design, tidy cable management and low fan noise, the VPLFWZ65 fits smoothly into almost any environment – from academic institutions, corporate, medical training and public sector organizations to visitor attractions and retail spaces.
Seamlessly blend images from multiple projectors to create super-sized displays, or project accurately proportioned images on to angled or curved surfaces. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Set-up is easy with a friendly installation menu. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment.
- Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source:
- The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high 6,000 lumen image brightness (in High mode) with vivid, natural color reproduction.
- Constant Brightness:
- Constant Brightness maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours recommended lifespan.
- Advanced picture refinement technologies:
- Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony home cinema projectors. Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize every pixel.
- Contrast Enhancer actively analyses and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
- Crisp WXGA image quality:
- View PC presentations or videos with WXGA (1280 x 800) 16:10 resolution.
- Up to 20,000 hours operation with virtually no maintenance:
- The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors.
- Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment.
- Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning:
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Energy saving features:
- Reduce running costs even further with convenient energy-saving features: Picture Mute and Auto Dimming.
- Save time with every presentation:
- Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- 360° free-angle installation capability:
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle – or its side or even upside down
- Powered Wide Lens Shift:
- Generous lens shift adjustments give more flexibility for positioning the projector where you need it: close to ceilings or even horizontally offset.
- Included powered standard zoom lens plus wide choice of lens options:
- Installation flexibility is increased by a wide range of compatible lens options to suit virtually any size of room and throw requirements. Quick-release bayonet mount simplifies quick lens exchange.
- Supports HDBaseT:
- Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio and networking/control over a single Ethernet cable.
- Create super-size displays with Edge Blending:
- Seamlessly join accurately color-matched images from multiple projectors, simplifying creation of stunning super-size displays for corporate and education.
- Project onto non-flat surfaces with Image Warping:
- Easily correct image geometry for natural-looking projections – even on convex or concave surfaces. Corner and edge correction can be easily adjusted with the supplied remote and on-screen menu.
- Quiet operation:
- Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments from museums and galleries to lecture theaters.
- Attractive blend-in design:
- The stylish case design features a flat top surface that blends in discreetly when the projector is ceiling mounted. The clean appearance is accentuated by a terminal cover that reduces cable clutter.
- Picture Mode:
- Picture Mode ensures great-looking pictures in any presentation conditions. Select Standard, Dynamic, Brightness Priority or Multi Screen mode for optimized image quality, with any source and in every room.
- Simple set-up with friendly Installation menu:
- Easily adjust projector settings with remote commander, including image warping and edge blending.
- Project Side by Side:
- Project images from two inputs at the same time: ideal for applications such as video conferencing and medical training where two images need to be seen simultaneously.