Coming in brighter, smaller and more energy efficient than the competition, the Christie LWU900-DS is the class-leader for affordable, mid-brightness, 3LCD laser projectors. Delivering 9,000 lumens and a 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio in stunning WUXGA resolution, this projector is ideal for medium-to-large spaces or high-ambient light environments where higher-brightness is required.
Designed for pain-free operation, the LWU900-DS features a patented optical path and sealed laser illumination system to help provide over 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free performance. Small, light and compact and featuring omnidirectional capabilities, this projector is easy to install in tight spaces and blends into any environment.
- High-quality image performance - 9,000 ISO lumens, WUXGA resolution and 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio produce amazing visuals
- Low-profile, lightweight and quiet design - Can be discretely installed in any setting
- Built-in edge warping and blending with color adjustment - Manual or automatic camera-based adjustments for quick and easy projector setup of up to 12 projectors on corners, flat and cylindrical surfaces
- Omnidirectional - Increased installation flexibility
- Full lens suite - Seven lenses to choose from including UST (Compatible with all D Series lenses)
- Flexible connectivity - Comprehensive I/O options including HDBaseT
- Accepts 4K signal input - Improved viewing experiences with 4K UHD devices
- Unbeatable warranty - Five-year or 15,000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first)
- LiveViewer - Easily share audio and video content directly from your computer or laptop to your projector via your Local Area Network or wirelessly (optional USB dongle required)
- Compatible with Extron and AMX - Easy direct display connection and quick setup
- Christie ScholarTech applicable - Enjoy even more price savings when you purchase through the Christie ScholarTech program