HDBaseT transmitter capable of HDMI/USB/LAN transmission that supports full 4K specifications
CRO-UHE30TX is a CAT5e/6 receiver that can be used in combination with CRO-UHE30RX to extend HDMI signals, 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet, and USB2.0 signals using CAT5e/6 cables.
Supports 4K@60p (4:4:4) and can be extended up to 100 m. Signals below 1080@60p (24bit) can be extended up to 150m in long reach mode by setting the DIP switch on the transmitter side.
USB2.0 allows you to connect USB devices such as a mouse and keyboard with the Type A terminal, and you can select the built-in EDID from 15 resolutions or a copy of the EDID of the connected device on the RX side.
- 4K@60p (4:4:4) HDMI signal, USB2.0, 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet can be extended up to 70m with CAT5e/6 cable and up to 100m with CAT6A cable.
- (HDCP is supported by repeaters, CEC is supported between transmitters and receivers, HEC/ARC is not supported.)
- In long reach mode, resolutions below 1080p@60 (24bit), 100BASE-TX Ethernet and USB 2.0 can be extended up to 150m.
- (*In long reach mode, USB devices only support HID such as mice and keyboards.)
- The transmitter side can view the video being transmitted through the HDMI local monitor output.
- You can extract 2ch of HDMI audio, convert it to analog audio, and output it.
- You can add 2ch analog audio to HDMI audio using linear PCM. It does not support DVI signals. (transmitter)
- The EDID emulation function allows you to use 15 built-in resolutions or the EDID of the connected device on the receiver side. (transmitter)
- USB 2.0 communication is possible by connecting a USB device such as a mouse or keyboard to the receiver side and a USB host such as a PC to the transmitter side.
- Compact body of postcard size, robust design with metal case
- Connection compatible with CRO-HE25RX
- Distribution can be extended again using HCD-104.
- *When distributing CRO-UHE30TX/RX using HCD-104, it becomes compatible with CRO-HE25TX/RX.
- *USB port transmission cannot be used.
- *For compatibility details, please refer to 12.
- Connection with CRO-HE25TX/RX in the CRO-UHE30TX/RX instruction manual.