The perfect solution for diverse large-venue applications, the Vivitek DX3351 features native XGA resolution, DLP®/BrilliantColor™ and MHL technologies. Designed with 14W of total 3D audio surround sound power, the DX3351 features centered optics with motorized lens shift, zoom,focus and lens memory. Featuring built-in Full 3D capability from Blu-yay and Broadcasts 3D, the DX3351 can take you into endless large venue projection possibilities.
The Vivitek DX3351 provides the connections necessary for many diverse projection environments: HDMI v1.4, MHL/HDMI v1.4, Component (5 BNC) (RGBHV), S-Video, Composite video, VGA input for PC and Laptop, 3D Sync Out, Audio RCA in-out, Microphone-In, RS232, USB Type A (File Reader/USB Host), USB Type B (Service), USB Display (MINI B), USB Type A (Wireless Dongle), Wired Remote, RJ45 and 12V Trigger for automation.
- High 6,000 lumens of brightness with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) and BrilliantColor™ technologies for sharp and detailed image quality
- Centered lens for easy installation
- Horizontal and Vertical lens shift
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device
- Full 3D capability from Blu-yay and Broadcasts 3D
- 3D sync port for compatibility with IR (infrared) 3D passive
- 14W of total 3D audio surround sound power (7W x 2) with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- Multi Media and Wireless features
- 12V trigger for simple screen/projector automation port for direct communications and automated control of such devices as screens and curttains
- RJ45/RS-232c for integration and system automation compatible with Crestron, AMX, Extron, and Telnet
- Top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments