IDK's HDC-TH200 is an HDBaseT transmitter that features both analog and digital (including HDMI) video and audio signals. The unit also acts as a simple switcher, automatically sensing and switching to an active input.
Up to 33 feet of input cable length can be equalised, and the HDC-TH200 can also embed the analog video into the digital stream. Additional features include saving of the last used configuration, anti-snow technology, a connection reset and a locking power supply. Pair with any of IDK's HDBaseT receivers for video and audio extension to 100 meters/330 feet.
- Input: HDMI x 1, Universal Analog x 1
- Output: HDBaseT x 1
- Up to QWXGA (RB)* or 1080p: *(RB) = Reduced Blanking
- HDCP 1.4
- 3D Y/C separation for NTSC and PAL signals
- Digital cable EQ
- Up to 328.08 ft. approx. / 100 m
- Connection Reset
- Auto input detection and switching
- EDID emulation
- CEC (Pass through)
- Embedding analog audio into digital signals
- LAN (Bi-directional communication)