The Extron IN1804 is a compact four input scaler that supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K scaling technology specifically engineered for critical 4K signal processing applications. It features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs with available models that provide Extron DTP2 extension of 4K/60 video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. The IN1804 delivers the convenience of fast and reliable automatic switching, along with advanced capabilities such as audio embedding/de-embedding, seamless transition effects, and logo keying. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1804 can be controlled and configured using Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and contact closure with tally outputs.
- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Advanced Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine
- Supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 color sampling
- Supported HDMI 2.0 specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, Deep Color, and HD lossless audio formats
- Logo image keying and display
- Selectable seamless switching transitions