The Extron IN1608 xi is an HDCP-compliant scaling presentation switcher with four HDMI inputs, two universal analog video inputs, and two Extron DTP® inputs. It includes dual HDMI outputs, one DTP output, an integrated Class D audio power amplifier, and a built-in IPCP Pro control processor for complete AV system control. The DTP inputs and output work with DTP endpoints to extend video, audio, and bidirectional control signals. Each DTP transmitter/receiver link requires just a single shielded CATx cable. The DTP output is configurable for HDBaseT compatibility. The IN1608 xi provides the convenience of supporting local and remote sources and displays, with fast and reliable source switching, and a high performance scaling engine for HDMI and analog sources. The IN1608 xi also includes a host of audio switching and processing features.
- Integrates HDMI, analog video, and audio sources into presentation systems
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices
- Integrated DTP inputs and output support transmission of video, control, and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- RS-232 insertion from the Ethernet control ports
- Available with integrated IPCP Pro 355M control processor
- Available with energy efficient Class D stereo or mono amplifier:
- 2 x 50 watts at 4 ohms; 2 x 25 watts at 8 ohms 1 x 100 watts at 70 volts