The Extron IN1608 is an HDCP-compliant scaling presentation switcher with four HDMI inputs, two universal analog video inputs, and two Extron DTP 230 inputs. It provides dual HDMI outputs and one DTP 230 output. The DTP 230 inputs and output work with DTP 230 endpoints to extend HDMI, audio, and bidirectional control signals up to 230ft (70 meters). Each DTP transmitter/receiver link requires just single shielded CATx cable. The IN1608 provides the convenience of supporting local and remote sources and displays, with fast and reliable source switching, and high performance scaling engine for HDMI and analog sources. The IN1608 also includes host of audio switching and processing features. It is available with built-in Class D audio power amplifier, and an IP Link Pro control processor for complete AV system control.
- Three simultaneous video outputs
- Available with integrated IP Link Pro control processor
- Integrates HDMI, analog video, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Two DTP 230 inputs, four HDMI inputs, and two universal analog video inputs
- Available with energy efficient Class D stereo or mono amplifier
- Integrated DTP 230 inputs and output support transmission of HDMI or DVI, control, and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable