The Extron IN1604 DTP is HDCP-compliant scalers with three HDMI inputs, a universal analog video input, and an Extron DTP® or HDMI output, in a compact 1U, half rack enclosure. The IN1604 is ideal for installation beneath conference tables and in lecterns to provide localized switching support for sources such as presenter devices. The IN1604 DTP output allows signal extension up to 330 feet (100 meters) over shielded CATx cable to reach a wall or ceiling-mounted display. Both IN1604 models provide the convenience of fast and reliable switching, along with a high performance scaling engine for HDMI and analog video sources. Also included are a host of audio processing features and many versatile options for control.
- Integrates HDMI, analog video, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Three HDMI inputs and one universal analog video input
- Available with DTP or HDMI output
- Auto-switching between inputs
- Advanced scaling engine with 30-bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- Available integrated DTP output supports transmission of HDMI, control, and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable