The Extron DTP T MK 332 is a compact, two input transmitter for sending HDMI or analog video, audio, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP® 330-enabled products. The transmitter is compatible with standard two-gang MK-type junction boxes for convenient installation in wall mount environments. It provides one HDMI input and one VGA input, both with independent analog stereo audio connections. The DTP T MK 332 supports video signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K. It features analog stereo audio embedding, EDID Minder®, auto-switching between inputs, remote power capability, and bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for remote AV device control. The wall-mountable design provides the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
- Designed to mount into two-gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore, and other regions using MK-type enclosure
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, control, and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Auto-switching between inputs
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- Analog stereo audio embedding
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable