The Extron DTP T DP 4K 330 is a long distance transmitter for sending DisplayPort, audio, and bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP® 330-enabled products. It provides an effective means of incorporating higher resolution DisplayPort signals with embedded audio into DTP Systems. In addition, the DTP T DP 4K 330 accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K, including 2560x1600. The compact enclosure size and remote power capability make the DTP T DP 4K 330 ideal for discreet placement in lecterns, beneath tables, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
- Transmits DisplayPort plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control