The Control4® 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch distributes eight HDMI sources to eight video display locations with full HD clarity. All video sources connect to the HDMI Matrix Switch in a central location, tucked away and out of sight. As an added benefit, wiring and clutter are reduced substantially with HDBaseT distribution of HD video, audio, Ethernet and control over a single Cat-5e/6 cable to each TV location.
- Send eight HDMI sources to any eight video displays in full HD clarity (up to 1080p)
- Centralized placement of video sources and control equipment reduces wiring and equipment clutter at each TV location
- Eight HDBaseT outputs transmit video, audio, Ethernet and control (IR and RS-232) over a single Cat-5e/6 cable up to 328 feet away - Requires HDBaseT Receiver (Sold separately)
- Two HDMI outputs for local video display connections - no HDBaseT Receiver is required
- EDID management provides quick and reliable switching performance
- Zone-locking feature ensures maximum video and audio resolutions to zones such as home theaters and media rooms, regardless of equipment used in other areas of the home
- Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and Composer-based EDID calibration tool for simplified dealer setup