This multi-input HDBaseT™ extender kit extends your A/V signals to a remote location up to 230 ft. (70 m) away. It features a built-in switch and scaler, so you can choose which video source is output from four independent video sources (2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA and 1 x DisplayPort).
The HDBaseT extender’s built-in converter switch lets you connect two HDMI sources, a VGA source, and a DP source to the same remote and local HDMI display. You don’t need adapters or scalers, or a video switch.
Along with manually switching your video source with easy-to-use buttons, the video extender ensures hassle-free operation with two auto-switching modes: auto-detect switching, which detects and selects a newly connected device, and priority selection, which lets you choose which port is activated by default, for automatic switching.
- Save hassle and expense with a switch and extender in one device, that accommodates VGA, DP and HDMI inputs
- Ensure perfect video connectivity, every time, with a built-in video scaler
- Get crystal-clear picture quality at impressive distances with 1080 resolution at up to 230 ft.
- Included in Package
- 1 - HDBaseT transmitter
- 1 - HDBaseT scaler receiver
- 1 - remote control
- 1 - RJ-11 to RS-232 adapter
- 1 - CAT5 cable
- 1 - RJ-11 cable
- 2 - sets of mounting brackets
- 1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)
- 1 - IR blaster
- 1 - IR receiver
- 2 - sets of rubber feet
- 1 - quick-start guide