The extender offers a complete end-to-end video and control solution, using HDBaseT technology to extend not just HDMI, but also DC power, IR and serial control over a single CAT5 cable. By extending so much over just one CAT5 or CAT6 cable, HDBaseT is the clear choice of every integrator and system designer.
The added benefit of power over cable means that you’ll only need one power source at one side of your extension - great for extending video and control to areas where power outlets may be limited, such as industrial sites.
Serial and IR extension optimizes operation by enabling you to control the video source or display from both the local and remote location.
- Get hassle-free video and control extension with HDMI, IR, RS-232 and power extended over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Ensure a reliable video extension with an HDBaseT certified extender kit
- Maintain astonishing picture quality at up to 115 ft. (35 m) away, with support for Ultra HD 4K over non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 cabling
- Also supports HD video resolutions such as 1920x1200 or 1080p at distances up to 230 ft. (70 m)
- Includes mounting hardware for professional installations
- Included in Package
- 1 - HDBaseT transmitter
- 1 - HDBaseT receiver
- 1 - universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)
- 1 - IR receiver
- 1 - IR blaster
- 2 - mounting brackets
- 8 - foot pads