This HDMI over CAT6 extender maintains your Ultra HD 4K picture quality, even at 70 m (230 ft.) away from your video source. If you're not running 4K video, this extender supports High-Definition 1080p 60Hz and lower resolutions at even greater distances, up to 100 m (328 ft.) from your HDMI source.
With full support for your HDMI 2.0 equipment, including 4K resolution at 60Hz, this extender can transmit at a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for high-resolution tasks requiring the highest color detail. For smoother video and color transitions, the extender offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling via visually lossless compression, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color.
The HDMI Extender Over CAT6 offers a hassle-free solution for your digital signage project. The extender only requires a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable, so you extend an HDMI signal using existing infrastructure that’s already in your building. Plus, this HDMI extender supports Power Over Cable (POC), which means you’ll only need one power adapter connected to either your transmitter or receiver. Mounting hardware is also included for discreet, professional installation.
The ST121HDBT20L is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Get astonishing video quality at impressive distances with UHD 4K 60Hz resolution at up to 70 m (230 ft.) and 1080p 60Hz resolutionsat up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Hassle-free setup with video and power over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Sleek professional installation with optional mounting hardware included
- Remotely control your video source from the location of your remote display, with support for IR extension
- Included in Package
- 1 - HDMI over CAT6 transmitter
- 1 - HDMI over CAT6 receiver
- 1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)
- 1 - IR blaster
- 1 - IR receiver
- 2 - mounting brackets
- 8 - rubber feet
- 1 - quick-start guide