The Extender is a tool which can extend the signal over 230fts/70meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI\DP\VGA signal to standard HD BaseT signal which can be transmitted by Internet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared & RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 230fts outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 230fts outside using the HDMI Extender.
- POE(Power Over Ethernet)function is supported, POE Power consumption is less than 10W. The machine work as PD, The matched RX work as POE
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of TIA/EIA-568-B.
- Transmission distance: ?Over CAT6 cable 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit; 40 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit.
- Support HDMI/DP/VGA input
- Support HDMI resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz, and support HDCP2.2
- Compliant to the VESA DisplayPort Standard, Version 1.1a, for both1.62Gbps and 2.7Gbps. Support resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz
- VGA support resolutions up to 1600x1200@60Hz input
- VGA support scaler up, scaler down function. Output resolutions supports 720P\1080P
- The matched RX Transfer Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with theHDMI signal to Control The Wall plate machine