LCS laser light source liquid cooling system is adopted to save heat dissipation space, improve heat dissipation efficiency, reduce noise, and effectively improve the stability of the projector.
Adopting NEC's latest fully-separated airflow cooling system, the projector is divided into two independent heat dissipation spaces on the left and right, with independent inlets and outlets, forming two independent airflow heat dissipation channels, and the heat generation is large and the heat generation is small. These parts are completely isolated to form an efficient cooling system, and effectively guarantee the influence of high heat in the light path on the circuit part, reduce the amount of heat and dust in the circuit part, reduce circuit failures, and greatly extend the life of the circuit part.
The CQP image processor with the core of the 10-bit video processing chip NV1301, which adopts NEC's independent technology, has up to 4K×2K ultra-high-definition processing capability, which brings a huge leap in projector performance. It is a true flagship video image processor. Excellent performance in noise reduction, dynamic frame insertion, and image scaling.
- Advanced laser phosphor projection technology
- Fully enclosed light engine, super dustproof
- SEC fully separated airflow cooling system
- LCS laser light source liquid cooling system
- Cinematic image processing, support 4K Ultra HD
- Edge Blending color mode
- Advanced color correction technology, Six-axis color correction, color customization
- Contrast enhancement, improve clarity
- Multiple active 3D technologies, support Blu-ray 3D
- With DICOM simulation mode
- Built-in Edge Blending
- Geometric Correction Tool