The use of laser diodes as the light source can achieve an ultra-long life of up to 20,000 hours, support 7×24 hours of continuous work, low brightness attenuation and support brightness adjustment from 20% to 100% in 1% increments, and the laser light source adopts a multi-module structure , If a laser diode fails, it will have little effect on the overall brightness, no risk of black screen, and more stable and reliable.
The CQP image processor with the core of the 10-bit video processing chip NV1301, which adopts NEC's independent technology, has up to 4K×2K ultra-high-definition processing capability, which brings a huge leap in projector performance. It is the true flagship video image processor. Excellent performance in noise reduction, dynamic frame insertion, and image scaling.
Adopting advanced dual-color-wheel laser phosphor technology, the machine has a built-in phosphor wheel and a four-color color wheel. The blue laser is converted into yellow and green and a part of pure blue laser through the phosphor color wheel, and then color is performed through the four-color color wheel Convert and filter light to achieve colorful images.
- Two-color wheel laser phosphor technology
- Long life, support continuous work, high reliability
- Cinematic image processing, support 4K Ultra HD
- Multiple active 3D technologies, support Blu-ray 3D
- Advanced color correction technology
- Hue correction technology
- BrilliantColor extreme color technology
- Contrast enhancement, improve clarity
- Self-splicing function, 4K UHD display
- Intelligent Fusion/Superimposition Multi Screen Tool
- Built-in Edge Blending
- Geometric Correction Tool
- Seamless switching function