The Savant SmartLink is an HDMI® matrix switch designed using HDBaseT™ Alliance® specifications allowing direct connectivity with HDBaseT-compliant devices without requiring a Savant SmartLink receiver. SmartLink technology is designed to ensure interoperability with 3rd party HDBaseT products.
The SmartLink provides HDMI® inputs for Blu-ray Disc® and DVD players, HDTV receivers, computers, media receivers and other HD digital sources. Digital outputs include HDMI, Sony/Philips Digital Interconnect Format (S/PDIF—digital coax) ports, and SmartLink connections to digital sinks (displays, projectors or computers).
HDMI handles the latest 7.1 surround sound formats such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™. The SmartLink supports high-performance distribution of all surround sound encoded media, as well as uncompressed multi-channel linear PCM, to every AV receiver and display. HDBaseT provides consumers with full multimedia distribution with high reliability, longer distance and lower cost all through one cable. The SmartLink delivers 5Play™ features over a single common and cost-effective category cable solution.
- Advanced HDMI® over HDBaseT™ matrix switch for residential and commercial markets
- Provides HDMI inputs and extended outputs over Cat5e/6/7 cable providing 5Play™ features along with HDCP content protection
- 5Play™ Support - uncompressed Full HD Video, Audio (lossy and lossless), Ethernet, Power over HDBaseT (PoH) and various controls
- Control Interfaces - TCP/IP and IR for control by Savant Controllers or leading 3rd party controllers
- Complete control of all your favorite digital sources when paired with Savant user interface
- Affords end-to-end performance and reliability when paired with Savant SmartLink receivers
- 3U rack-mountable metal enclosure
- RacePoint Blueprint™ design tool supports the SLN-88BT, SLN-86BT and SLN-84BT