The multi-format matrix switchers designed for fixed installations requiring high-quality integrated video and audio conversion and switching. The matrix switcher is very adaptable supporting eight HDMI, RGB/Component/S-video/Composite inputs and up to 2 HDMI or HDBaseT outputs with scalars to support picture-in-picture, resizing, rotating, and flipping. Audio can be embedded into outputs via 8 stereo audio inputs (2 mic) and/or HDMI audio as well as de-embedded on output. Additional features include iPad control, EDID emulation and HDCP management.
- 8 HDMI/RGB/Component/S-video/Composite analog video input
- 2 HDMI/ HDBaseT output
- Support for maximum resolution of WUXGA and 1080p with built-in scalers
- 8 stereo line inputs with built-in AD/DA conversion
- Embedded/de-embedded HDMI audio
- 16 channel digital audio mixer with audio digital effects and outputs delay
- Support for RS-232C, network, and iPad control