The high brightness LED backlight flat panel offering high reliability and operability ideal for rental & staging and signage applications.
High brightness for displaying easy-to-see content in bright places
Performance with 700cd/m2 of brightness is required for some signage and other professional applications. This allows images to be beautifully displayed even in large, brightly lit spaces, such as train stations and airports.
The IPS panel has a wide viewing angle and minimal color fluctuations
There is very little change in color, compared with the VA panel, when the screen is viewed at right or left angles, so the images are crisp and clear. This is ideal for providing correct information to places with a lot of people present, such as public spaces and facilities.
Easy display of images optimized for the display content and viewing environment
Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as standard and dynamic. The LF80 series comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment. You can select the best mode for the video source and the place of display.
Efficiency and reliability for continuous 24-hour operation
The use of highly durable panel materials and quality electronic components ensures dependable 24-hour operation seven days a week. This makes the LF80 series ideal for installation in public places, surveillance centers, and other applications where absolute reliability is critical.
USB media player for simple signage use without an STB
The LF80 series features a USB media player. Signage operation is possible by simply inputting the desired content via USB, eliminating the need for a set-top box. Both videos and still images can be displayed, so a wide variety of original signage content can be used.
- High brightness and strong reliability enable continuous 24/7 operation with highly durable panel
- System expandability - the digital link function, based on HDBaseT™ technology, enables simple setup and low system costs
- Durable failvoer and failback function with simplified workflow solution
- IPS panel has a wide viewing angle and minimal color fluctuations
- Easy display of images optimized for the display content and viewing environment
- High-performance image engine for flexible image adjustment like never before