The highly resistant outdoor flat panel display is ideal for digital signage on places subject to rain, dust and strong sunlight. Outside air is brought into the cabinet to produce an airflow between the front glass and the LCD panel. This suppresses internal temperature rises and prevents blackouts when the display is installed outdoors. It also serves as a countermeasure against condensation.
The use of a bright LED backlight achieves a brightness of 2000cd/m2 for the LFX60 and 1200cd/m2 for the LFX6N. This provides a sharp image display even in brightly lit places, for excellent visibility capable of accurately relaying information. Choose the model that matches your usage environment.
The IPS panel displays clear images and colors appear unchanged even when the image is viewed from an angle top or bottom, right or left. It provides accurate information to many people in a large place such as a public facility.
The use of a highly durable panel and electronic components allows continuous 24-hour operation, ideal for installation in 24/7 stores, drive-thrus, public places, etc.
- Excellent visibility with high 2000-cd/m2 brightness
- Dust- and water-resistant performance to withstand even harsh conditions
- System expandability with DIGITAL LINK (single cable solution)
- Forced air-cooling system helps to prevent blackouts and dew condensation
- Highly durable display resists temperature changes
- Dust and water resistance performance - ideal for outdoor installation
- Aluminum cabinet and tempered glass
- IPS panel makes it easy to read from many positions