The PT-VMZ71 Series, with four WUXGA and two WXGA resolution models ranging from 5200-7000lm and high 3,000,000:1 contrast, is ideal for well-lit classrooms and hybrid learning environments, as well as new workspaces and meetings rooms needing interactive, easy collaboration.
Designed for smooth and effective communication, the PT-VMZ71 Series supports 4K input signals, has a flexible 1.6x optical zoom, HDMI terminals compatible with CEC command signals for easy use with a single remote controller for all compatible AV equipment and a wide range of collaboration options, including optional wireless projection and powered USB to easily share a variety of media to the big screen.
To reduce running costs and enhance reliability, the PT-VMZ71 Series features Panasonic’s SOLID SHINE Laser light-source and Eco Filter which does not require replacement for 20,000 hours. Power consumption in NORMAL Mode is also reduced by around 15% compared to certain models in the previous VMZ60 series.
- Introducing the World’s Smallest and Lightest LCD Laser Projector
- Bright, High-Visibility Images in Well-Lit Spaces
- High 3,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
- Power Consumption Reduced by 20 %
- New Digital Zoom Extender Function
- Easy Operation with 2x CEC Command-Compatible HDMI® Inputs
- New 6-Point Screen Adjustment for Projection into Room Corners
- Supports 4K Input-Signals via HDMI and DIGITAL LINK
- Shutter Function is Great for Short Breaks
- Easy QR Code Connection to Wireless LAN
- Introducing PressIT, the One-Press Wireless Solution
- Power Selected Devices via USB-DC Terminal
- Quiet Operation to Limit Distractions
- No Light-Source or Filter Replacement for 20,000 Hours
- Quick On/Quick Off and Direct Off
- Plug-and-Play Display with Memory Viewer