The 1-Chip DLP™ Projectors is engineered for elite marathon performance in permanent or temporary installations. With immersive picture quality and practical features, potential application for Panasonic’s projectors extends from permanent installation in museums, theatres, and control rooms through roles in exhibition/rental and staging. Powered by the acclaimed SOLID SHINE Laser drive and latest 1-Chip DLP™ technology, these projectors exceed expectations with low-maintenance stability and vivid colour performance maintained for longer than competitive products over years of dependable 24/7 operation.
The Quartet Colour Harmonizer wheel mechanism captures a wider colour space than comparable projectors, which allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. Some conventional projectors can’t achieve an accurate white balance, so images can appear with a distracting greenish tint. Not the case with Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser projectors.
Panasonic’s premium System Daylight View 3 prevents images from washing out in well-lit environments and enhances brightness perception in multi-projector mapping applications by adjusting sharpness and gamma curves and correcting colours. The result is greater visual impact even in challenging conditions.
Solid shine laser projector designed for intensive usage and long lasting brightness in education, museums, exhibitions and digital signage applications.
- High brightness and excellent image quality with laser light source
- Maintenance free up to 20,000 hours with dust-resistant optical block and long lasting laser engine
- Free 360° installation and geometric manager pro function
- Superior white balance and colour reproduction
- Solid shine laser maintains picture quality for longer
- Powerful brightness, excellent picture quality, lasting reliability
- Dynamic contrast function for high contrast
- Dust-resistant airtight optical block
- Detail clarity processor 3 sharpens the finest details
- System daylight view 3 for sharp and vivid images in bright environments
- Stable 24/7 operation with light-source failover protection
- DICOM Simulation Mode offers easy-to-view X-ray photo reproduction
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection to provide accurate colours
- Waveform Monitor for simple yet precise calibration
- Lens-cantered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens shift
- Shutter effect with fade in/fade out
- PJLink™ compatibility
- P-in-P function
- Image rotation function
- On-screen menu rotatable in Portrait Mode
- Scheduling function
- 30m (98ft) long-range wireless remote control
- Anti-theft features including chain opening and security bar
- Customizable start-up logo
- ID assignment for up to 64 units
- Built-in test pattern
- Selectable 10-language on-screen menu