Full-Brightness Projection on AC 100–120 V Power:
Most 3-Chip DLP™ projectors need AC 200–240 V to operate at full brightness, limiting opportunities for installation in venues where commercial voltages are unavailable. PT-RZ16K changes the game by supporting projection at full brightness on standard AC 100–120 V power, bringing deep
3-Chip DLP™ color to houses of worship, banquet halls, and exhibitions. There is no need to rewire the venue or install other specialized infrastructure, saving time, resources, and hassle during your installation.
Smart Projector Control App:
Smart Projector Control is a remote application for iOS and Android™ devices that can be used to adjust, control, and monitor up to 64 projectors individually or simultaneously from anywhere within range of the wireless network. You can use the app to switch the unit on or off, select an input signal, and adjust the projector’s OSD menu settings via your device’s touchscreen while the projector is in standby or powered up with the shutter on. Installers can avoid setup delays by adjusting settings via smartphone whenever OSD menu projection is inconvenient, such as immediately before a presentation starts. As well as enabling OSD menu operations, the app can adjust lens settings and allows the projectionist to select from several test patterns. For more information, visit the Smart Projector Control website.
Note: some Smart Projector Control app functions are not supported on the PT-RZ16K. Check device compatibility at App Store or the Google Play store.
Built-in Geometric Adjustment Functions:
Geometric Adjustment is a suite of functions built into the projector that are operated via the projector remote control. The projectionist can easily correct distortion when images are projected at an angle, onto curved screens, uneven surfaces, or over wall obstructions. Correction extends to spherical, cylindrical, and other complex screen shapes without need of a connected PC. Maintain Aspect Ratio and independent Corner Adjustment simplify correction while the ability to save image-adjustment data is invaluable whenever correction settings needs to be disabled and reapplied, and for saving work progress as an adjustment profile is created.
- Streamlined Installation with AC 100–120 V
- Project at a full 16,000 lm brightness on standard AC 100–120 V power and unlock 3-Chip DLP™ imaging performance at your venue.
- Smart Projector Control app, Free Grid, and optional upgrade kits for Geo Pro smooth the way to a stress-free installation.
- Superior Color Accuracy with High Contrast
- With DLP™ chips reproducing R/G/B independently and stable brightness from dual laser-phosphor drives, colors are deep, accurate, and uniform.
- Image quality is striking with precise Dynamic Contrast modulation.
- PT-RZ16K successfully emulates BT.2020 for lifelike HDR.
- High Reliability for Interruption-free Projection
- Filterless cooling and hermetically sealed optical engine contribute to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection while laser failover circuitry, Multi Monitoring & Control Software, and backup input add insurance against unexpected interruptions.