Smooth and Detailed 4K Image Quality:
Quad Pixel Drive, Panasonic’s original 2-axis pixel-quadrupling technology, creates crisp, sharp, and smooth 4K images. Frame rates up to 240 Hz/1080p are supported with 8 ms latency or less . Rich Color Enhancer produces deep, accurate color for artwork. Together, these technologies deliver insightful visual experiences in museums and STEM classrooms.
Flexible, Simple to Use, and Easy to Integrate:
Wide-range V/H Lens-Shift and 2.0x zoom enhance installation flexibility while two CEC-compatible HDMI® inputs and DIGITAL LINK simplify operation and integrate the projector into 4K system infrastructure. Preactivated upgrade kits for Geo Pro3 and Remote Preview Lite4 secure an effortless 4K experience.
Highly Reliable Low-Maintenance Projection:
Heat-pipe cooling system enables implementation of full hermetic sealing for the airtight optical block, eliminating need of a filter for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection. Multi Monitoring and Control Software with optional Early Warning functions enhances reliability and prevents unexpected downtime by sending an alert before problems occur.
- 1-Chip DLP™ laser projector, 5,200 lm? brightness
- 4K (3840 x 2160) output resolution, ideal for museum exhibitions, education, and corporate offices
- 2.0x zoom lens and wide V/H Lens Shift (V: +71 %, -48 %, H: +34 %, -27 %)
- Preactivated upgrade kit for Geometry Manager Pro
- Filmlike 4K with Vivid Color
- Smooth Playback of 240 Hz Content
- Flexible and Adaptable to Your Application
- Reliable, Cost-Effective Operation
- Multi-Screen Support System with Multi-Unit Brightness and Color Control
- Supports Crestron Connected™, Art-Net DMX, AMX DD, and PJLink™
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- Quick On/Quick Off
- Free 360° installation and 24/7 operation
- Supports 240Hz/1080p high frame rate with minimal input-to-output latency