The new sleek and compact PT-EX800ZU LCD projector with XGA resolution (1,024 x 768) produces a brightness of up to 7,500 lumens. The iris automatically adjusts itself to match the situation, resulting in a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1, The PT-EX800ZU offers a versatile solution for numerous applications including university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes, and large company meeting rooms.
The PT-EX800ZU features the highly durable optical engine with inorganic LCD panels and polarizers providing up to 10,000 hours of service without maintenance.
The PT-EX800ZU offers low maintenance with the dust-resistant cabinet design and a washable Eco filter that needs no replacement for up to 15,000 hours.
The PT-EX800ZU offers a long lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,500 hours. With the lamp power set to Auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70%. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp out put drops, resulting a reduction in power consumption while excellent color reproduction is maintained.
Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK terminal, the PT-EX800ZU allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
- Built-in 10-W speaker and a quiet design
- When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal
- Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards
- Input signals that exceed the native resolution will be converted to the native resolution
- The axis shift function cannot be used with the ET-ELW21
- With the supplied lens. Value differs when the correction for both directions is operated
- The usage environment affects the duration of the filter
- With legs at shortest position