ZW650 uses a laser light source, the internal heat generation of the machine is low, and the internal heat dissipation system has been specially processed to support 360° projection and side-up projection to ensure the normal operation of the projector.
The laser light source has a brightness of 6000 ISO21118 lumens, which can meet the needs of large-screen splicing and fusion brightness in large conference rooms, auditoriums, exhibition halls, etc., and achieve high-brightness large-screen projection;
The color gamut of the laser light source is wider, with a resolution of 1280x800, the picture is more delicate and the color performance is more gorgeous; Ultra-high contrast, up to 2000000:1 (Extreme black).
The laser light source can achieve an ultra-long life of up to 20,000 hours, supports 7*24 hours of continuous work, and has low brightness attenuation;
fully enclosed structure design, free of maintenance.
- Laser light source, bright and clear color, pure and rich color
- Long life, support continuous work, high reliability
- Support 360 projection and side projection
- Zero second switch
- Adjustable light source mode
- Color adjustment matching function
- Support picture horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Support picture horizontal and vertical pincushion correction.
- Picture-in-picture, dual-screen multi-channel display
- Supports simultaneous projection of two different signals.
- Support the combination of digital signal and analog signal.