The Optoma ProScene ZU850 is an 8,000 lumen WUXGA professional installation projector designed for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environments demanding vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality. Laser phosphor technology delivers powerful brightness with up to 30,000 hours of operation.
Its engineered to suit complex installation requirements for professional image projection. The dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification keeps the optical system performing optimally with minimal maintenance. A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360 degree and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all projection needs.
- Amazing Color - Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended.
- Full 3D - Display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. DLP Link 3D glasses
- 24/7 Operation - Optoma projectors are engineered to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation and perfect for applications that require prolonged periods of use (subject to 24-hour terms and conditions).
- Full Lens Shift - Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- HDBaseT - Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
- WUXGA Resolution - Where detail really matter, the full WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution offers 15-percent more pixels than 1080p and 60-percent more than SXGA+. This enables unscaled Full HD video and extra detail.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.