World's first fixed lens 7,000 lumens laser short throw projector
Project incredible 7,000 lumens, WUXGA images from several feet away with the next-generation Optoma ProScene ZU720TST, the world’s first fixed lens 7,000 lumens short throw laser projector. The fixed lens design with motorized 1.26x zoom, focus, lens-shift, integrated warping and blending combined with a compact, lightweight chassis provide extreme installation flexibility in auditoriums, large conference rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and blended multi-projector installs.
The next-generation projector features DuraCore technology, an IP5X-certified optical engine and advanced thermal design for quiet operation with up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of virtually maintenance-free, 24/7, 360 degree and portrait mode operation. An embedded Android OS ensures quick and easy over-the-air software updates with advanced software functions.
- 7,000 lumens short throw fixed lens
- Ultra bright 0.75~0.95:1 throw ratio for immersive installations
- Full motorized lens shift
- Ideal for a simple set up
- Large zoom range
- Motorized zoom expands placement opportunities
- Laser light source
- Delivers 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation