The Optoma ZU650 is a lamp-less projector with laser phosphor technology, eliminating the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation.
The ZU650 is a ProAV installation projector with low-weight, quiet operation and 5 lens options. The ZU650 is the perfect projector solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, house of worship and smaller entertainment venues.
Equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDBaseT and HDMI, the ZU650 allows you to connect to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content.
Using the HDBaseT port facilitates easy installations running up to 328' with a single CAT6 cable for: Video, Audio and Control.
- Bright detailed images - 6,000 lumens, WUXGA resolution, high contrast
- Lamp-less laser-phosphor light source – long lifetime, low maintenance, constant brightness, great color
- Installation flexibility - 5x motorised lens options, lens shift, 360 degree and portrait mode operation
- Unobtrusive – compact, lightweight and quiet
- 360° and Portrait Mode operation
- Built-in HDBaseT via RJ45 port for simplified installation
- H/V Lens Shift and Keystone
- Light Source Life up to 20000 Hrs
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift