Project vivid 6,000 lumen, WUXGA images with the Optoma ProScene ZU610T laser projector. Its advanced optical components, DuraCore laser light source and IP5X-certified optical engine provide 30,000 hours of light source life with minimal maintenance — perfect for boardrooms, lecture halls and entertainment venues.
Low weight, compact size, horizontal and vertical lens shift combine to provide installation flexibility in any installation. A fixed lens with unique 1.2-1.92:1 throw ratio and 1.6x zoom cover a large range of projection distances without costly interchangeable lenses.
Robust inputs include HDMI, VGA and S-Video for connectivity to a wide range of digital and legacy devices. Built-in HDBaseT connectivity enables greater flexibility by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Full Lens Shift - Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- HDBaseT- Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
- WUXGA Resolution - Where detail really matter, the full WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution offers 15-percent more pixels than 1080p and 60-percent more than SXGA+. This enables unscaled Full HD video and extra detail.
- Full 3D - Display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. DLP Link 3D glasses
- Four Corner Adjustment - Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
- Signal Power On - The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
- RS-232 Control - Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- Crestron Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL Roomview® - Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.