WUXGA Professional Installation Laser Projector ZU506T-B
- Bright 5,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- LAN and RS232 control with Crestron, Extron, AMX and Telnet compatibility
- Integrated HDBaseT and 12v trigger
- Stereo speakers with 10W per channel
Bright, compact and virtually maintenance-free
Project beautiful WUXGA visuals that engage audiences with the 5,000 lumens Optoma ProScene ZU506T. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, light-weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications, a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.