The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is a professional installation 10,000 lumen WUXGA projector designed for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environments demanding vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality. Laser phosphor technology delivers powerful brightness with up to 30,000 hours of operation.
It’s engineered to suit complex installation requirements for professional image projection. The dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification keeps the optical system performing optimally with minimal maintenance. A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all projection needs.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Dynamic Black Technology - This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional
- CMS - The Color Management System (CMS) displays accurate, life-like colors and gives you the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings to the Rec. 709 standard for optimal precision.
- RS-232 Control - Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- 24/7 Operation - Optoma projectors are engineered to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation and perfect for applications that require prolonged periods of use (subject to 24-hour terms and conditions).
- Large Zoom Range - Interchangeable lens with a large zoom range can enable various placement possibilities, especially in space constrained environments.
- Full Lens Shift - Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- Wired Remote - The wired remote connection allows all aspects of the projector to be individually controlled without requiring a line-of-sight to the projector; invaluable when using multiple units during live events.
- Lan control - Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Image Stacking - Image stacking enables flexible installations for greater redundancy or double the image brightness without significantly increasing the installation cost. An image is displayable without interruption while swapping lamps or servicing one
- HDBaseT - Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).