Embrace professional installation 4K UHD projection with the bright, 7,500 lumens Optoma ProScene ZK750. MultiColor Laser (MCL) light source technology employs blue and red laser diodes to deliver rich colors and outstanding contrast while maintaining high brightness, making it ideal for large venues, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and digital signage.
HDR10 and DCI-P3 wide color gamut ensure 100-percent coverage of REC.709 color space with accurate colors for stunning visuals. DuraCore technology ensures reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation with an IP6X-certified optical engine and up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of laser light source life, providing lower total cost of ownership.
A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all needs. HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2a, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs provide connectivity to highquality 4K HDR digital sources while LAN and RS232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
- DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Dynamic Black Technology gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio.
- Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
- The Color Management System (CMS) displays accurate, life-like colors and gives you the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings to the Rec. 709 standard for optimal precision.
- Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- Optoma projectors are engineered to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation and perfect for applications that require prolonged periods of use (subject to 24-hour terms and conditions).
- Interchangeable lens with a large zoom range can enable various placement possibilities, especially in space constrained environments.
- Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- The wired remote connection allows all aspects of the projector to be individually controlled without requiring a line-of-sight to the projector; invaluable when using multiple units during live events.
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Image stacking enables flexible installations for greater redundancy or double the image brightness without significantly increasing the installation cost.
- An image is displayable without interruption while swapping lamps or servicing one of the projectors or any brightness is achievable using geometry adjustment.
- Alternatively, images can be realigned to be perfectly square if the alignment is beyond the lens shift range.