The ZH510T-B is a laser phosphor ProAV projector offering bright and vivid image quality, advanced optical components and a lightweight, compact size. The ZH510T-B touts an IP5X-certified, dust-resistant optical engine and a laser phosphor light source featuring 20,000+ hours of virtually maintenance-free operation with no need for lamp or filter changes.
The ZH510T-B’s 5400 lumens create vibrant, detailed images, filling a significant need in the mid-range ProAV category. Developed for maximum flexibility, this solid-state laser projector includes a fixed lens with horizontal and vertical lens shift, offering a unique 1.2–2.13 throw ratio and a digital zoom ratio of 1.8x, enabling it to cover a range of interchangeable lens capabilities and eliminating the need to change lenses or buy additional ones. It also features HDBaseT, allowing users to easily send and display audio and video files with a single cable.
The ZH510T-B streamlines integration with two built-in 10W speakers and a variety of inputs, including three HDMI ports and 2x built-in MHL. This fixed installation projector is a reliable, flexible and cost-efficient option, perfect for boardrooms, university auditoriums, museums and other mid-sized venues.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Full HD 1080p - 1080p (1920×1080) resolution renders sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is perfect for movies, TV shows and gaming.
- Full Lens Shift - Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- HDBaseT - Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
- Four Corner Adjustment - Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.