Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 5,000 lumens, 1080p projection with the remarkable Optoma ProScene ZH506T. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, light-weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations. HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications, a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Full HD 1080p - 1080p (1920×1080) resolution renders sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is perfect for movies, TV shows and gaming.
- HDBaseT - Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
- Four Corner Adjustment - Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
- Vertical Lens Shift - Vertical lens shift simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distortion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
- RS-232 Control - Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- Direct Power On - Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
- Signal Power On - The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
- Crestron Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL Roomview® - Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.