HDBaseT 2.0 Technology the LINDY C6 HDMI 2.0 Extender Pro allows you to send HDMI (up to 4K 60Hz), USB, Ethernet, RS-232, Digital & Analogue Audio and IR signals up to 100m using a single high quality Cat.6/Cat.7 RJ45 cable. For added convenience and to enable discreet installation of the Receiver unit the Extender supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) allowing a single power supply to be used with the Transmitter to power both units. For best results and especially longer distances, we recommend using solid core/structured cabling.
Support for bi-directional IR control signals (30-50kHz) allows a source to be controlled from the remote end of the installation or a Display to be controlled from the local end. In addition there is support for simultaneous bi-directional digital audio (Coaxial SPDIF) extension as well as analogue audio extension from the transmitter to the receiver, providing the flexibility to use multiple audio sources in combination with or instead of the audio embedded with the video signal.
USB 2.0 extension allows the connection of two basic USB devices such as Keyboard, Mouse, Pen drive or Printer (Webcams are not supported!) to be connected to the extender, giving access to or control of a remote PC.
- Extends HDMI 2.0 compatible signals up to 100m using HDBaseT 2.0 Technology
- Supports resolutions up to 4096/3840x2160p60, 1080p120 and 1080p 3D
- Supports 3840x2160 24Hz YCbCr 4:2:2 12-bit BT.2020 / HDR10@24Hz Blu-ray UHD
- HDCP Pass-through: Supports HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Use a single cable to extend HDMI, USB, RS-232, IR, Ethernet and Audio Signals
- Integrated Power over HDBaseT functionality requires only a single power supply