The HCS-41 is a switcher with 4 inputs and 1 output that supports HDMI 2.0 (digital 4K video/audio) and HDCP 2.2. The video output signal is split output of HDMI terminal and Cat5e/6 terminal. It has a de-embedded audio output terminal and an embedded audio input terminal. Each digital input/output has a built-in cable compensation function. External control supports RS-232C, LAN, and parallel control. It is possible to send arbitrary commands such as PJLink.
- 4 inputs 1 output (2 distribution)
- Plug and play settings can be made for each input system for the source device.
- Equipped with an audio embedded/de-embedded function that can convert analog audio and HDMI digital embedded audio between input and output.
- Built-in cable compensation function in HDMI input/output system.
- You can register commands (PJLink etc.) to control external devices to this product. The registered command can be output with the video signal from the CAT5e/6 terminal and from the LAN terminal.
- External control by RS-232C, LAN, parallel control is possible.
- The main unit has a built-in operation screen exclusively for browsers, and remote control is possible via LAN.
- Powered by the attached power cord .