HCE-CP1ATX is a wall plate type transmitter that can extend HDMI/DVI signals up to 150m with CAT5e/6 cable. It supports 4K at 30p(4:4:4)/4K at 60p(4:2:0) and can extend up to 70m. WUXGA@60 and 1080 at 60p (36bit) etc. can be extended up to 100m, and signals up to 1080p at 60 (24bit) can be extended up to 150m using long reach mode. Supports receiving power from CAT5e/6 cable. It is also possible to operate at 5 VDC with the AC adapter (sold separately). There is an EDID emulation function, and you can select the EDID of the device connected to the receiver side from 15 built-in resolutions, in addition to through or copying.
- It is a wall plate type transmitter.
- HDMI (DVI-D) signals are transmitted as digital signals with one twisted pair cable.
- It supports 4K30p (4:4:4) and 4K60p (4:2:0).
- HDCP is 1.4/2.2 compatible (pass-through).
- Video delay during 100m transmission is within 10us maximum.
- Suitable for general-purpose dual switch box.
- Power AC adapter or PoH injector feed from