CRO-HE25TX is a transmitter that can extend HDMI signal, RS-232C bidirectional communication, 100BASE-TX Ethernet up to 150 m with CAT5e/6 cable. It supports 4K30p and 4K60p as well as WUXGA at 60 and 1080 at 60p.
- A single twisted pair cable can transmit HDMI (DVI-D) signals, bidirectional RS-232C signals and 100BaseTX Ethernet as digital signals.
- It supports 4 K30p (4:4:4) and 4 K60p (4:2:0). HDCP is 1.4/2.2 compatible (pass-through)
- HDBaseT compatible product.
- Video delay during 100m transmission is within 10us maximum.
- EDID uses the EDID of the connected device on the RX side through and you can select 15 built-in resolutions with the EDID emulation function.
- Equipped with a status LED that shows the connection status of the transmitter/receiver and the communication status of HDCP.
- Postcard-sized compact body, metal case with robust design.
- Power is supplied from the AC adapter