ASE-C21 is a transmitter that can extend HDMI signals and analog RGB signals by up to 150 m with CAT5e/6 cable. It supports automatic switching that can be automatically switched and output according to the status of the two input channels. The HDMI input channel supports 4K resolution and has a fully automatic cable compensation function. You can also embed analog audio in the output signal or convert the color space and output.
- Two input channels can be automatically switched and output according to the state of the input signal.
- It can be used as a simple switcher with the switch on the front panel.
- It supports 4K at 30p (4:4:4) and 4K at 60p (4:2:0) and can transmit up to 70 m.
- Signals under 1080 at 60p(24bit) or WUXGA at 60p(RB) can be transmitted up to 150 m using long reach mode.
- The HDMI input channel is equipped with a fully automatic cable compensation function.
- The EDID emulator function is installed in two input channels.
- You can embed analog audio, convert the color space and output.
- You can check the input/output information on the liquid crystal display.