The IDK MSD-501 is simple-to-use, 3 digital (HDMI) and 2 analog inputs Presentation Switchers.
Video signals HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, S-Video, Analog RGB, and Analog YPbPr can be input and converted up to QWXGA or 1080p. The MSD-501 includes an HDMI output and an HDBaseT output that can output simultaneously.
The MSD-501 also has 3 digital and 5 analog audio inputs. Audio signals of IN1 to IN3 are switch-selectable between digital audio (HDMI) and analog audio (RCA), and audio output is simultaneous output both digital and analog output. Sound level of input and output can be set respectively. Gaps between video and audio can be compensated by Lip Sync.
Front Panel VFD Menu is a useful for checking input and output signal status on the switcher and set or changes the settings of the switcher to support AV systems in a field. The MSD-501 also has other features such as built-in scan converter, Seamless Switching, and Aspect Ratio Control for complete AV switching and distribution.
- Inputs: HDMI x 3, Universal analog x 2
- Outputs: HDMI x 1, HDBaseT x 1
- Up to QWXGA (RB) or 1080p
- Seamless switching with a black frame
- Built-in Digital Cable EQ
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Connection Reset
- EDID emulation
- Audio breakaway enables independent audio and video switching
- Simultaneous output from an HDMI output and an HDBaseT output
- Front panel HDMI input
- Internal test patterns for calibration and setup
- Automatic input channel switching